Presidents

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Advocate — Ann Arbor Michigan United States of America
Art Van
877 Eisenhower, Ann Arbor,, Michigan United States of America

Art Van Cheap service Fraud, breach of contract, misrepresentation, psychological abuse ann Arbor, Michigan

Art Van sold me a "leather" couch.  They also sold me a life warranty on the couch.  In less than two years, the super thin layer of brown peeled off.  cloth appeared... leather? It took the repairman 1 month. to show up.  He stated parts were in sock. they were not. then service told me the country of origin was on Holidays (for a month)... waiting on parts.
as hostage negotiators, they followed a script each time I called or emailed.\\

When I informed them I was filing a BBB complaint and a small claims court suit, this bully called me telling me she would give me 90% value credit to go to the store and buy another couch... She also threatened me: this is time sensitive.  If  you do not accept and act on this the amount will decrease in percentage.

Art Van is holding me hostage and using pressure to force me to accept their violation of warranty.  they should not sold me a life warranty if they did not know they could repair the couch or honor the warranty. Art Van is evil.  If they do not reimburse me the dark clouds will come upon them.  these types of mind games against hard working customers are evil.
God does not like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Van/-Ann-Arbor-Michigan-/Art-Van-Cheap-service-Fraud-breach-of-contract-misrepresentation-psychological-abuse-a-957705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Van