Complaint Review: Artisian Sitebuilders

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Company President — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Artisian Sitebuilders
206 Glen Street Glens Falls, New York USA

Artisian Sitebuilders Eric Edwards, Streamlined Web Design, LLC Website builder breaches contract, is unprofessional, defames character and is harrassing. Glens Falls New York

Eric Edwards apporached me in a group on Facebook and asked to build a site for me.

He was very unprofessional throughout the entire process, defaming my personal character and the charcater of my business.  He would write personal items about his family in most emails, even though I asked to keep things professional.

When I emailed to cease and desist this behavior, he became angry and said the opposite, that I was harrassing him. He even filed a bogus complaint with the BBB saying that I didn't pay him money.  I paid my final payment on October 7th and he filed the claim on October 11th, four days after.

The BBB dismissed the claim as false, in my favor.

Eric Edwardshas unrealistic expecations and expects novices to understand his high tech computer lingo.  If you ask questions, he says that "You are wasting my time!"  I was helping with site completition and sent him an email to check the design that I prepared.  He responded with an invoice for $70, since I was wasting his time by asking for clarification of an item.

After 2.5 months of investing over 40 hours into the site, Eric Edwards said that he was going to keep the site and my money.

I put in a claim through PayPal to get my money back and he agreed and I won the dispute and they refunded my money and Eric Edwards just disappeared . He blocked all his emails, won't return phone calls.  I lost out on over 40 hours working with this person.

Eric Edwards breached our contract.  He says to work with Artisan Sitebuilders, but this company doesn't seem to be a registered entity.    I checked with Glens Falls and online and there is no record of this being a legal company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artisian-Sitebuilders/Glens-Falls-New-York-12801/Artisian-Sitebuilders-Eric-Edwards-Streamlined-Web-Design-LLC-Website-builder-breaches-1092407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artisian Sitebuilders