Complaint Review: artistic general hospitality

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: brothers plumbing — auburndale Florida
artistic general hospitality
6790 new tampa hwy suite 209 lakeland, Florida USA

artistic general hospitality Jason dwellings i was hired to do plumbing for hotel renovations .. i have contracts were we both signed. and never got paid lakeland Florida

I was contracted (Brothers plumbing) for plumbing renovations at a hotel in Orlando.The general contractor hired me was Artistic general hospitality of lakeland fl, is there office.

I was going to stop working, for non payment. But in the contract we signed states if work is not complete is subject to non payment. So I completed the entire job.

I tried calling but every time hes in a meeting or on a plane supposedly. He responded and said he would pay( Jason wellings)

I never got paid yet. He owes over 80,000.00 dollars to us.. its been over a year now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/artistic-general-hospitality/lakeland-Florida-33823/artistic-general-hospitality-Jason-dwellings-i-was-hired-to-do-plumbing-for-hotel-renovat-1090246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on artistic general hospitality