Complaint Review: A.S. Alarm Services

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: MarcTSr — Saint Augustine Florida
A.S. Alarm Services
8525 120th Ave. N.E. Suite #222 Kirkland, Washington USA

A.S. Alarm Services This Company Refuses to Cancel my previously paid up Account even after the Telephone line was disconnected Kirkland Washington

About five years ago I totally pre-paid the A.S. Alarm Services Co. of Kirkland, Wa. for a 5 year subscription to monitor my personal home (ADT Installed) "security system", via telehone. During this 5 year period, I had several alarms go off, and on  several occasions, I was never contacted by their A.S. monitoring group to see why the alarm was going off. When I would then call them they used the same answer that " due to me canceling the alarm myself they were not required to contact me".

Now five years later, I had my telephone land line service canceled, and on the same day sold and moved from my home that was being monitored, I notified this A.S. Company that I no longer needed their services, due to this sale of the home and cancellation of the telephone system, but they continue to refuse to cancel this service, i.e.: Of now monitoring nothing, and are sending be billing for service for a "non-existant" alarm system. I have called them and requested they stop this fraudulant billing, and I also sent several e-mails to them, again advising them to "STOP BILLING", and they refuse to due so, saying they want three months notice via certified letter, and during this three months they will continue to bill for nothing, except their own monatary scam. So I have sent the Certified Letter, and I continue receiving new billings for this non-existant service which I am refusing to acknowledge, and for your information each monthly billing is higher than the previous pre-paid agreed service. These people are truly scamming the public. Watch out!, when you buy on-line for this type service.

If there is a Class Action Suit started against A.S. Alarm Monitoring Service, I would like to be contacted to be part of that suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AS-Alarm-Services/Kirkland-Washington-98033/AS-Alarm-Services-This-Company-Refuses-to-Cancel-my-previously-paid-up-Account-even-af-1055772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.S. Alarm Services