Complaint Review: A.S. Marketing - All Sports Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jody — johns island South Carolina United States of America
A.S. Marketing - All Sports Advantage
301 McCullough Dr. North Carolina 28262 charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

A.S. Marketing/All Sports/Advantage Scam Alert! A.S. Marketing found my resume, contacted ME! charlotte, North Carolina

I was contacted via email by A.S. Marketing. Spoke with "representative" who said her name was Tyler White( fake name for white lier!). She practically told me shut-up while I was asking her questions on the phone. I thought she was having a bad day. I drove from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC(9 hrs round trip) for an interview. The name of the company was now All Sports. there was no Tyler White doing the interviews. I was also told I was 1 of 9 who were recruited to interview. the room was PACKED! I asked the secretary if the woman conducting the interviews did this on a regular basis. She said "Yes,every month". The interview consisted of NO questions for me but the exact schpell I heard the from Tyler. The woman who did the interviews name was "Lyndsy". She was tall, thin, well dressed,long blond hair,blue eyes and a GREAT LIAR! She handed me a packet saying it contained printed contracts outlining the salary plus commission structure just as we had spoken of. I did not look at the folder till I was back in Charleston. No printed pay structure. Now the info in the folder was printed Advantage! As in take advantage of. The district managers name is printed Kyle Blowers. Just gets weirder and weirder. STAY AWAY. The forms in the folder are sales invoices for me to go recruit business and take checks from the business. The info says "no sale is complete without a check". I am disgusted in myself for falling for this. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AS-Marketing-All-Sports-Advantage/charlotte-North-Carolina-/AS-MarketingAll-SportsAdvantage-Scam-Alert-AS-Marketing-found-my-resume-contacted-918042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.S. Marketing - All Sports Advantage