Complaint Review: as seen ov TV

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: staticjo — Berkley Michigan United States of America
as seen ov TV

as seen ov TV Deceptive Pricing, web order page cannot be edited by buyer, Internet

*Author of original report: Product: Gripgo

I agree with and my experience matches the other complaints. I was led to believe my order would total $26 for two gripgo units. After entering my credit card information, the completed order form popped up quickly and listed my total to be over $70.

Clicking to customer service answered with "it is too soon to change the order because it has not been processed yet" My advice to everyone is don't do it. Wait till it shows up in stores. This website is robbing people. Apparently my only recourse is to contact my credit card to stop payment...I hope.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/as-seen-ov-TV/internet/as-seen-ov-TV-Deceptive-Pricing-web-order-page-cannot-be-edited-by-buyer-Internet-954692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on as seen ov TV

Product: Gripgo

AUTHOR: staticjo - (United States of America)

Gripgo