Complaint Review: asa college

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: alejandro rosa — New York New York United States of America
asa college
1293 broadway Internet United States of America

asa college false advertisement, lying and false guarantee, misrepresentation Internet

I enrolled in asa college in 2010. I explained that I was recently released and that I was interested in the medical course as I had previously trained through another school, and wished to continue. I showed the release papers to the enrolling agent and was told that they had other release inmates in the school.  I completed the course and graduated in May 26th,2012, and after attempting to seek employment without their assistance I turned to the career center and although they did send me on three interviews( None of which I was hired for), I have not been successful in attaining employment( partly though-Not Disclosed) due to record. I continued to call the school and when I ask for the career center and they ask my name I get a story that the placement career advissor is busy and or in a meeting.. I was guaranteed assistance and now the school is retracting this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asa-college/internet/asa-college-false-advertisement-lying-and-false-guarantee-misrepresentation-Internet-947343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asa college