Complaint Review: Asanka Cars

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: Fireblade — Sarasota Florida
Asanka Cars
5211 S. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, Florida USA

Asanka Cars Asanka Auto Sales Explained Oil Leak Was Just A Dirty Engine Sarasota Florida

*Author of original report: Confirmation

*UPDATE Employee: Update

After salesperson gained my trust, he proceeded to show and sell me a car that had a significant oil leak that took 3 days to discover. Once it was discovered,returned, then examined by 3 independent mechanics as a valve cover leak that never should have left the dealership, Asanka Cars explained it as a dirty engine at first,then they blamed me for not knowing this was normal wear and tear. I gave them multiple opportunities to work with me by paying for the repair or paying partially for the repair. then I was told it was illegal for them to pay for the repair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asanka-Cars/Sarasota-Florida-34231/Asanka-Cars-Asanka-Auto-Sales-Explained-Oil-Leak-Was-Just-A-Dirty-Engine-Sarasota-Florida-1091551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asanka Cars

Confirmation

AUTHOR: Fireblade - ()

As the individual that filed this report I need to confirm the last comment made by Asanka Cars. They did allow me to return the vehicle for another vehicle of equal value. I am now satisfied as I was allowed to return to their showroom and take 5 different vehicles directly to my mechanic who helped me choose the right one and understand any defects before the purchase.

Update

AUTHOR: Asanka cars - ()

We at Asanka Cars take every claim as a serious matter and try to handle all situations. This case is the same. We took care of the customer and traded him out of said vehicle and put them in something he and his mechanic thought was a better fit. The customer is now a satisfied customer. Thank you