Complaint Review: Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Mount Pleasant Pennsylvania
Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP
2340 W HORIZON RIDGE PARKWAY SUITE100 HENDERSON , Nevada USA

Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP PROMISE OF BIG PAYOUTS HENDERSON & CAMBELLSVILLE KENTUCKY Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Owner

*Author of original report: pending.....to be updated shortlyr

I invested $14,000.00 & received 3 checks.All under $10.00 dollars. Then I was called & told they found a well in Texas and I was asked if it was ok to trade 4 wells in Kentucky for 1 super hot well in Texas. I agreed and a few weeks later I received a new share for $15,000.00. I was called several times on this matter and was assured no additional money was needed.   So now my &14,000.00 investment isn't going to even return anything. These people have been around a long time & are very very very good at what they do.I think this time things might get a little hotter. STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascension-Energy-Group-The-SEQUOIA-ENERGY-PROJECT-LLLP/HENDERSON-Nevada-89052/Ascension-Energy-Group-The-SEQUOIA-ENERGY-PROJECT-LLLP-Ascension-Energy-Group-The-SE-1161192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Owner

AUTHOR: Ascension CEO - ()

This person invested with us, that is the only part of this that is true. They invested in our first project called Sequoia which is still underway. We have one operating well in Tennessee that our investors have been receiving returns on for 6 months. We also have 5 leases in Throckmorton County, TX contaning 39 wells. 13 of these wells have been turned on and are pumping oil into the tank batteries. We are prepping to drill our first well in the Gulf Basin of Texas in Matagorda County and are very excited. All of our other partners understand this and have no issues.

This Partner I can't get a hold of and when I did (once) he was extremely rude and yelling at me on the phone and will not accept my calls. He is saying things about Kentucky and that we sent him a bill and none of my employees know what he is talking about. We don't send bills and we have turnkey operations that do not require additional funds through completion.

I believe that this person has made other investments with different companies and is very confused with the companies and his interests. Investing in major projects like this take time, but after they are completed have a great shot for excellent returns.

This investor has wrongfully defamed our company online and his statements are lies and inaccurate. His hurtful response has caused us money already and simply prevents us from arriving closer to our goals. I urge any reader or the person above to contact the main office ask for me (Danny) because the review above is completely false other then the fact that this is indeed an investor, apparently a confused one.

pending.....to be updated shortlyr

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

could have been wrong adress on billing? Will advise at a later date.