• Report: #220795

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Bayamon Other
ASF International
San Patricio Plaza Bayamon, Other U.S.A.

ASF International They closed their doorws without notifying theri clients then continued to charge them. Bayamon Puerto Rico

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have the same issue

Manhattan Total FitnessOn January 22, 2006 I went to the gym to find that it was closed! There wasn't anything left to that there was ever a gym in that space. No sign, no information nothing. I wasn't notified by phone I wasn't notified by mail.

I went to the administrative offices of Plaza Del Sol and they gave me a phone number and nothing else. I called 1-800-525-8967 and it turned out to be Customer Service. He told me that I had to deal with the situation locally. I was given 3 phone numbers 787-798-3354 I was to speak to a C Torres. The phone was out of service. I was also given the following numbers which turned out to be Lady of America 787-279-2600 and 787-785-5087and was told that they would honor my membership!

I DO NOT want my membership honored I want it CANCELLED. And I want to stop the debits on my card. I chose this gym for it's practicality for me. The gym closed its' doors, I had a contract with Manhattan Studio NOT Lady of America.
Now they keep billing me when their doors are closed!

Dalia
Bayamon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Bayamon-Other-00961/ASF-International-They-closed-their-doorws-without-notifying-theri-clients-then-continued-220795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have the same issue

AUTHOR: Cinthia - (Puerto Rico)

I have THREE YEARS paying for the contract and i can't ever go to Lady Of America gym