Complaint Review: Ashcraft College

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: larry — georgetown Kentucky
Ashcraft College
6625 The corners,Parkway.Suite 500 Norcross,Georgia , Georgia USA

Ashcraft College I was decieved,I was told they had open book exams but in lesson 5 they wanted a two page typewritten essay with apa format Norcross,Georgia Georgia

when i talked to the represenative she said they had open book exams but when i got to lesson 5 they wanted a 2 page typewritten essay using apa format for sourses I am 62 years old and on disabality with a modest income ,when i called to withdraw from the course they charged me $394 dollars to settle the acct. I would have never taken the course if they had told me i had to write a 2 page essay using apa format for sourses ,I fell that I was decieved about the course ,they told me there were open book exams saying nothing about the essays $394 dollars fot 5 lessons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashcraft-College/NorcrossGeorgia-Georgia-30092/Ashcraft-College-I-was-decievedI-was-told-they-had-open-book-exams-but-in-lesson-5-they-1163875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashcraft College