Complaint Review: ashford.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: bipin — dubai Internet United Arab Emirates

ashford.com After sales service Internet

I have done some online purchase with ashford.com for some watches, One of them was not working properly and immediately I inform them. They advice me to change battery and try and promise me to reimburse 25 $ against the same but the issue was not sort out after that. I consult them ;they advice me as the shipment from UAE to USA is not feasible so try for local and reputable repair agency and they will reimburse the same after approval. As the watch having major movement issue the most of the repair people regret the same, so at last i got the estimation from authorized dealers and they estimated 51 $ and I forward the same to ashford. They denied saying that its almost same of the watch cost of 66 $ so i ask them to send me their " 2 years warranty policy" but no reply from them.

Actually I did'nt claim for my first battery replacement and now I Am in situation to repair the same in my own cost. I dont think this attitude & policy of ashford is not right and they feel that overseas customer like me cant do any action with me. Be aware they are selling second quality goods ..Its better purchase from authorized people and get warranted product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashfordcom/internet/ashfordcom-After-sales-service-Internet-1026121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashford.com