Complaint Review: Ashley Bridget | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free!

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Robynn — Herrin Illinois United States of America
Ashley Bridget

Ashley Bridget REVIEW: Ashley Bridget dedicated 100% customer satisfaction, one of the best Return/Exchange policies online.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. – Ashley Bridget pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Ashley Bridget, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Ashley Bridget for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with Ashley Bridget have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total customer satisfaction. This means that Ashley Bridget customers can expect that Ashley Bridget will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Ashley Bridget listens carefully to customer concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a brand.

A top executive of Ashley Bridget told us that Ashley Bridgets personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in its services as they understand that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and customer care”. [continued below]....
..... Ashley Bridget's mission statement says it all: "We keep our mission simple: "Mind-blow our customers with hapiness and satisfaction at every chance." Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads: “I received great service from this company and love all of their jewelry selections. Both of my orders came in a timely matter and it was very easy to place my order online. I can’t wait for the holiday season so I can buy gifts for my family and friends. In the future I hope to see mid-knuckle rings and maybe a selections of watches."

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by President Scott Hutchison during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Ashley Bridget.

Ashley Bridget is Ripoff Report Verified

Ashley Bridget is an online fashion brand that sells accessories to the demographic of women in their 20’s. Their vision is to be in the top five accessory brands. They want to revolutionize buying accessories online in a virtual hand, as if you were buying them in a store.

Their target market consumer is trendy women, mainly in their 20’s, who are fashion savvy.

They have restricted their sales solely to an online market, they sell through their website. They plan to eventually have them in stores but right now it’s just online. They accept payment through major credit cards or PayPal.

If a customer wants a refund they will pay for a return mailer and will send another item of equal value. If the customer is extremely upset, they will refund in full including the shipping charge. They outline their shipping and return policy on their website but their bottom line is to make the customer as happy as possible.

If a customer has a complaint they can contact their office by phone between 10:00 am-6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, or they can engage in a live chat or email. They intend to respond within 24 hours and their support staff is trained to respond as fast and efficiently as possible.

During the onsite interview President Scott Hutchison was asked to describe a specific situation in which a customer was not satisfied with the level of service they received: “A customer received a bracelet that was damaged in transit. After receiving an email and before responding, it was sent to be received the next day along with a 10% refund for the customer’s trouble. Later, she told us that it was the best customer service she had ever received online.”

Ashley Bridget strongly believes that they are the safest way to buy online when it comes to independent fashion stores. They maintain that they have the best online return/refund in the business. They aim to never be behind or ahead of the fashion trends so that they can ensure they are at the top of the fashion trends.

In an effort to honor their commitment to “do whatever it takes” to make things right with the consumer they have invested a considerable amount of time and capital into hiring intelligent and responsible support representatives at a volume high enough to answer and complete inquiries faster than anyone else. They have developed a system to clearly communicate to customers when products are sold out or backordered. When they have enough items in stock, they guarantee that the item will be shipped by 5:00 PM EST the next business day or it is free. They clearly label the accessories on the product pages that are eligible for guaranteed shipping.

"Mr. Hutchison was asked to explain which current internal processes and procedures need improvements within their company: “Originally, Ashley Bridget grew too fast and there was a period of three weeks when we did not have enough staff to answer inquiries in a timely manner. To fix this, we hired 10 people for our support staff to handle customer concerns and questions. Also, our shipping partners could not handle the volume of orders and it took between two to three weeks to ship orders. We found a far more powerful shipping partner who could handle out volume that could ship within 24 hours, or one business day.

In a leadership role within his company, Mr. Hutchison advises his employees to “do whatever it takes” to make the client happy, stating, “At this point, I tell them to make the customer as happy as possible and forget about the costs. That means they have permission to ship a replacement to them, even though it means a loss. Happy customer, healthy company.”

Ashley Bridget is thrilled to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program and to have the chance to show the world how committed they are to making people happy. They believe that Ripoff Report is an excellent source of power for the consumer to comment on errors that companies make and have their complaints dealt with efficiently and quickly. They think that a company like Ripoff Report takes the power out of the hands of the brands and puts it in those of the consumer and forces companies to do all they can to keep the customer happy.

ASHLEY BRIDGET / Statements from the owner.

"We are one of the industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry, we're proud to adorn the bodies of the most stylish and trend-setting women. Outstanding quality and a serious focus on customer care is the key to our success. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Ashley Bridget's pieces are carefully assembled in New York. Our team prides itself on using only the finest quality materials and craftsmanship, and will never settle for anything less."

Ashley Bridget takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal that Ashley Bridget's job satisfation rating is among the highest in the US. Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Ashley Bridget's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM ASHLEY BRIDGET.

Ashley Bridget has implemented a refund/exchange policy equivalent to amazon.com and zappos.com

"If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund (Returns must be in the state you received them, and in the original packaging) or receive another accessory of your choice that will be shipped to you free of charge. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for return shipping. So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just go through our easy return process to print out a free return label - your shipping costs are prepaid.

Full refunds are given as long as a return request is communicated in under 15 days of receiving the order. Free exchanges are given as long as a return request is communicated in under 30 days of receiving the order.

If your return or exchange request is beyond this time frame, please contact our support team, and they'll do everything in their power to help you out."

Ashley Bridget recognizes that customer complaints are issues that need to be addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Review Ashley Bridget has made organizational changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Ashley Bridget and many of her current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Ashley Bridget is committed to becoming the highest rated customer satisfaction brand in the US.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet

I bought a Deal Chicken that was offered by this company.  It was a Christmas present for my sister and I ordered it while she was sitting there the week before Christmas. The company did not send any kind of possible date or shipping date of any kind.  I emailed them in January and asked when they would be shipped.  I eventually sent another email and asked if there was a shipping tracking number.  They sent me one and I tracked it and it should have arrived on January 22nd.  The address was not completely printed on the label and by the time I had the number the Post office has already had it 5 days and was shipping it back.  I contacted them and they said as soon as we receive it we will put the address you gave us on there and ship it out again.  I asked for a tracking number and got no response.

I contacted them on 02/05/2013 and I got a response that they had not received it back yet.  I asked them why they did not ship out another product and keep when the one was shipped back.  I got no response.  Had a tracking number been given even though it took forever for them to ship it I would have caught it and contacted the Post office to give them the address.  Now, no present for my sister, no product, and no apology or even effort to make it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashley-bridget-handmade-jewelry-armory-accessories-nautical-expression-arm-cany-rings-toronto-canada-1009353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Bridget

Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service.

AUTHOR: A Fonte - ()

I ordered this bracelet straight from the vendor and paid $28 "sale" price. The original price was $48.00. There is no way that the actual retail price on this poorly constructed and cheaply made bracelet is $48.00. The hardware is so flimsy, its almost like a slightly higher gauge from your standard kitchen aluminum. I wore it a total of 2 times to dinner for maybe a total of 3-4 hours of wear before it completely fell apart. The bracelet almost seems like the type of cheap jewelry the sell at the pharmacy counters or gas stations. I wrote the company about this and they said I waited too long to tell them for them to do anything about it. Terrible quality, terrible customer service.

Here to Help

AUTHOR: Graham Gentle - (United States of America)

Hi,

Let me first say that I sincerely apologize for the headache that you have received after not receiving your order. I'm the support manager at Ashley Bridget. I understand that it is frustrating not receiving an automated email giving you updates on your order. The system that we use to manage our voucher redemption's when featuring our products on third party promotional sites currently does not support automated shipping update emails. So when a customer buys one of our products from another website, they will need to contact our support team to receive their tracking number. We give automated shipping updates when purchases are made directly on our website.

I spoke with the support representative who has been in contact with you. We will reissue you your order regardless of not having received the return. Also, if you are looking to get in touch with Ashley Bridget management, you can always email them directly at info@ashleybridget.com.

Again, I'm sorry for all of this. Our main priority is to make the online buying process as comfortable as possible for our customers, and it's clear that we didn't meet your expectations. I promise you that we will make things right for you.

All the best,