pair

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: cybersnoopy — Santa Ana California
Ashley Furniture Home Store
22705 Savi Ranch Pkwy Yorba Linda, California USA

Ashley Furniture Home Store Company Did Misrepresented There Product At Point Of Sale Yorba Linda California

*Author of original report: Satisfactory Resolution Was Given

I purchased some furniture from this store on 10/20/13, first and foremost the lady who assisted us was horrible, her name was Maureen Schwitzer, she kept us on a time crunch cause she was headed out to lunch, when asked if our bedroom set included the box spring and the two night stands she said yes, I asked her twice what the package included, she confirmed both times, asked her also if there were any other mattresses we could choose from instead of the default they had on display, she said no point blank to my face, she then proceeded to sell us the furniture and told us the furniture would be delivered on Wednesday 10/23/13, when calling there client support line they informed me that the shipment had been actually scheduled for Monday 10/28/13 from 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM, I had to take a day off of work to wait for the delivery, secondly when they arrived and dropped off all the furniture I noticed that the box spring was missing and there was only one night stand, my girlfriend went today to clarify the situation and was told that the package came with one night stand and no box spring even though thoroughly asking the sales person what the package came with, they also told us conveniently that there is a whole section to pick out your mattress, something the sales person purposely left out so she could up sell me a high end mattress. Instead of doing what is right and giving us the furniture that they rip us off with the manager decided to sale it to us at a reduced rate and would not take back the mattress cause he says its due to health issues, this place is an expert at ripping people off and thoroughly not explaining anything to them, I highly recommend not buying from this place or even stepping in, thank you for scamming me Maureen Schwitzer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-Home-Store/Yorba-Linda-California-92887/Ashley-Furniture-Home-Store-Company-Did-Misrepresented-There-Product-At-Point-Of-Sale-Yor-1095846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture Home Store

Satisfactory Resolution Was Given

AUTHOR: cybersnoopy - ()

This company has made an attempt to fix my problems, everything has been resolved and I am withdrawing my BBB complaint. I appreciate there immediate action and I am completely satisfied with the resolution.