Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Grace — yorkville Illinois United States of America
Ashley Furniture
875 E. Boughton Road Bolingbrook, Illinois United States of America

Ashley Furniture Poor Workmanship No Customer Service for return or exchange policy Bolingbrook, Illinois

*Author of original report: Ashley Furniture Resolved This Issue with Professionalism

Purchased a sectional that started falling apart when delivered. When we called they only sent us a replacement cover that we had to do ourselves which was almost impossible. Then the cushions started falling off. The velcro they used was cheap and wore out in just a few weeks. When I called on that they said we need to be more careful how we stand up - what a joke! So I am supposed to tell my guests they have to be careful on my new couch how they sit and stand because it is defective! What a waste of almost $1,000!

They offered no return or exchange policy only that they would send out a "technician" to replace the velcro.

Very poor quality, literally no customer service return or exchange policy and poor workmanship! I have owned several couches that lasted years with no issues. This is pathetic and I will never purchase anything from Ashley Furniture again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture/Bolingbrook-Illinois-60440/Ashley-Furniture-Poor-Workmanship-No-Customer-Service-for-return-or-exchange-policy-Bolin-989635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture

Ashley Furniture Resolved This Issue with Professionalism

AUTHOR: Grace - (United States of America)

I am very pleased that Ashley Furniture did come through and corrected the problem and I appreciate it!