Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Lele — Joshua Texas
Ashley Furniture
4851 Citylake Blvd E Fort Worth, Texas USA

Ashley Furniture Sold me poor quality furniture, refused to honor warranty to fix it, or help in any way Fort Worth, Texas

I bought a cute, pricey chair in Jan/Feb of this year from Ashley Furniture. When I received it, the arms were wobbly, so I called customer service, and they sent a technician. He looked @ it, said the arms were supposed to wobble, that it was normal, and asked what I wanted him to do about it. I finally got him to put in a request for new arms, then had to wait over a month for another tech to come put them on.

In the meantime, the bottom cushion got squashed down so when you sit on it, you slide towards the front, so I called to report that. The Ashley Furniture representative said the tech would check it out when he came to replace the arms.

The tech came a few weeks later, replaced the arms, stuffed the BACK and LUMBAR chushions full to bursting-(even though they weren't my main concern), and said that yes, the base cushion was too squashy and he'd have Ashley order another one.

When the rep called to follow up, she said that the tech had filed a report that the chair was up to standards, nothing was wrong with it, so the warranty wouldn't cover replacing the base. (The tech lied to me or her, or else she lied to me about what he said!)  They refuse to offer refund, replacement, exchange, or any sort of compensation for my piece of crap, $450 chair that noone will sit in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture/Fort-Worth-Texas-/Ashley-Furniture-Sold-me-poor-quality-furniture-refused-to-honor-warranty-to-fix-it-or-1047135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture