Complaint Review: ashley stratton

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: nodizz182 — United States of America
ashley stratton
111 s. church street west chester, Pennsylvania United States of America

ashley stratton ash's naked noodle and cheese, ashley melillo, psychopath Dooped me out of 2200 west chester, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Ashley Whereabouts Update

I worked here for about 2 months and when I say I worked hard I worked really hard. I was putting in about 60-70 hours a week and doing a h*ll of a job. I wasn't paid for 4 weeks and when I asked for my paycheck the owner (jillian) told me tomorrow. So tomorrow came and still no check. I quit the next day for obvious reasons but I was civil about it and just said "i quit thanks for the opportunity and good luck with everything".

The next morning I received 3 malicious voicemails from the owner (ashley). She said some really unprofessional things to me and I also had a few choice words for her as well but she was the one who called me at 8 in the morning cursing and accusing me of stealing food and scamming them for hours (at this point she was just making stuff up to yell at me). Both owners are pathological liars and will say or do anything to point the finger at someone else.

I would also like to mention that they are really bad with paying off food suppliers and linens deliveries and anything else that has to do with paying people for services. They also owned another restaurant called The Bistro in our Town which they closed because they said they could open 5 mac and cheese places to 1 Bistro which is fine but they didn't pay any of the employees that worked there that had owed money to for various lengths of time. I don't think their business is going anywhere anyway but I just thought I would let people know my experience dealing with them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashley-stratton/west-chester-Pennsylvania-/ashley-stratton-ashs-naked-noodle-and-cheese-ashley-melillo-psychopath-Dooped-me-out-o-863350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashley stratton

#1 General Comment

Ashley Whereabouts Update

AUTHOR: anonymouse - (United States of America)

Ashley and Jillian are currently cooking out of West End Youth Center in Allentown, 848 North 20th Street!  They sell at the Scotch Plains Farmer's Market on Sats 8-2, Scotch Plains Township Administration, 430 Park Ave, Scotch Plains.