Complaint Review: Ashley's Furniture

• Reported By: Dalia — Loves Park Illinois
Ashley's Furniture
7131 E State St Rockford , Illinois USA

Ashley's Furniture Furniture received not as displayed Rockford Illinois

I bought a complete set of living room, bedroom, and dining room furniture that cost me aproxomately $7,500.00 When I received the furniture the dining room set was scrathed with some loose chairs that wiggled as if it was used or cheap. The bedroom set was not of the same quality as the dispalay, the drawers did not fully close, and it looked messy made (looked cheap). The living room set was the worst, the sofa after the first use looked like someone was sitting on the same spot for years; as did the love seat. I called Ashley's customer service and they sent someone over twice just to tell me, "well what do you expect from furniture made in China, we can't afford to make it better when it was cheap." First off it cost me $2,500.00 for that set so I don't exactly know what cheap is to Ashley's furniture but to me I feel like had I gone somewhere else I would have gotten my money's worth. Second off, how am I supposed to know that it's from China when it's called Ashley's furniture and they market it in such a way that makes the consumer believe it's good quality American made furniture. The second time, the same man from Ashley's cam over to inpect it again, with his biased opinion he told me the same.

All I have to say is that I'm moving in a month, and I will never buy furniture from them again, I'd rather spend my money somewhere else. I have told all my friends and family about this, and thankfully most listened and haven't bought anything from them either. I will never step a foot in that place again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashleys-Furniture/Rockford-Illinois-61108/Ashleys-Furniture-Furniture-received-not-as-displayed-Rockford-Illinois-1117794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley's Furniture