Complaint Review: Ashleys Towing

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Nick — Las Vegas Nevada
Ashleys Towing
3030 Sheridan St Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Ashleys Towing This company is nothing but thieves! The worst type of humans! Las Vegas Nevada

Please be aware. If your car was towed, this company has already stolen from you. Guaranteed! However you are at the mercy of these parasites. Let me explain...

I committed the untolerable act of parking my mother's car on the street on the one morning each month that the street sweeper comes through. Normally I dont have this vehicle, but my mother had foot surgery, and I was driving all over and back for her, and I had my car in my driveway. I had jury duty in the morning and thought it should be alright. Oh boy was I wrong. The vultures swept in sometime in the middle of the night and stole my mother's car. No knock on the door. No note. No warning.

Now, I can accept responsibility for parking there, but it was the first day of school. I had jury duty, and now the car has vanished. By the time we figure out what had happened, the theives had closed their doors and informed us we could pick it up the following day before 8. It was going to cost $221 if we got there early. Oh and it has to be cash. (Take note IRS) So we have to rearrange schedules and get kids to school early, my mom, still reeling from surgery, has to be the one to sign for it, and I have to tell my work that im going to be late. Good times!

We pay for the tow, and I am allowed to go get the car. When I go to start it, it wont turn over! Its dead! They will not jump it and I am not allowed to push it out to the street. They have to do it for insurance reasons, BUT, it costs an additional $50 to get it on the street! Once on the street we now have two hours before they tow it back in. I call a friendwho has jumper cables, to give me a hand. As im waiting I pop the hood and notice something very odd. That's not  the right battery! Something isn't right. This is what I discovered.

- There is a different battery. I know this because I just topped off all the fluids in the engine. Including the battery cells.

- The alternator has been replaced with an older, broken one. How do I know? There is a brand new belt on the alternator. All the bolt heads are scratched, and the newer crappier battery wont hold a charge.

- The radiator has been replaced. Same thing, bolts are scarred up, and now there is fresh grease all around.

- The top part of the engine block is from a different engine. They are 2 very distinct and very different colors. The oil filter is white and has no dust on it. The alternator and the raditor are the same. No dust. There aren't even any bugs in the grill of the radiator.

- There is no oil on the dipstick, and there was no gas in the tank. The battery cells where very low and now the car is overheating which leads me to believe that they took the thermostat as well.

I'm not a car guy, but im not an idiot. In one day they raped the car and put nonworking parts back in. The vehicle used to run smoothly, now I cant get it to start, and I have no idea if its safe to drive. When I called Ashleys to figure this all out, I was informed that they don't do things like that, and I must of had the work done and forgot about it. Once the car is off their lot and on the street, they get away with this bullshit. I can't believe this happens in this country.

So, if your car is towed by these lowlifes, bring a mechanic and a lot of cash with you. Pop the hood and do a full inspection of the vehicle. Document everything and dont leave until they lie to you some more. And whatever you d, for God's sake, dont park in front of your house if you live in an association!  The Nazis are back telling you how to live andwhere to park. They are watching and waiting to take eveverything they can. And their subhuman minions at Ashleys are the SS. Ready to tow your car off to their concentration camps.  Somehow they can get away with all this and there is nothing we can do about it.

Goodluck. Be good, be safe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashleys-Towing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Ashleys-Towing-This-company-is-nothing-but-thieves-The-worst-type-of-humans-Las-Vegas-1080785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashleys Towing