Complaint Review: ashra spells

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: vexed — charlotte North Carolina USA
ashra spells

ashra spells Daniel fraud... scam, Internet

I contacted her in Feb 2012 and ordered several services which didn't work with broken promises and after numerous emails someone finally contacted me. And, in May or June there was a recast with her saying within 30 days I would see results! Boy, was I stupid.......once again nothing so I requested a refund and stated I would do all I could do to get my money back as well as use this site and she stated "you believe those false reports". I replied "yes" and asked her not to email me with anymore broken promise, and to this date I have just received another email from her. If you deal with her please do as I have and keep all of you contacts with her in a folder to fall back on and DON'T USE HER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashra-spells/internet/ashra-spells-Daniel-fraud-scam-Internet-922842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashra spells