Complaint Review: ashra spells

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: sad and ripped off — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ashra spells

ashra spells Sescripitive , she says she cares and will give money back if not happy otawa, Internet

*General Comment: MJM. here piggy! where are you?

*General Comment: I think you are fat s*** with no class

*Consumer Comment: ashra is a fake

*Consumer Comment: Dude WTF?

*Consumer Comment: FYI

ASHRA SPELL'S A YEAR OF SENDING MORE AND MORE MONEY.
AND NOTHING . SHE IS A FRAUD, A THIEF AND WILL TAKE EVERY THING YOU OWN.  STAYYYYYY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2011 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashra-spells/internet/ashra-spells-Sescripitive-she-says-she-cares-and-will-give-money-back-if-not-happy-otaw-724163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashra spells

#1 General Comment

MJM. here piggy! where are you?

AUTHOR: Glory Flower - (United States of America)

MJM... I wouldn't doubt if this fat b*** was dumb enough to use her initials. M.J.M could mean her first name starts with M, her middle with J and last with M.

Please ash, give us her full name! I want to make the piggy squeal like the piggy she is.

If anyone knows anything about this person aka MJM, post here! I've also asked this website to reveal her email address to the public.

This little thief (MJM) shouldn't be trusted around children of any age. She will steal your credit card when you are not looking too.

I'm ready to eat bacon!

#2 General Comment

I think you are fat s*** with no class

AUTHOR: Glory Flower - (United States of America)

There is no way she is a scam and I am a real person who used her services to bring my cheating husband back. Let me tell you that her spell work and I now have my husband back thanks to her.

I was doubtful myself because I've had very negative experiences with other people. However, she exceeded my expectations and I cannot thank her enough for the works she has done on Tom.

Based on your complaint, you used your mother's credit card without their permission and they found out about it. Doesn't that make you a theif? I would think so!

Additionally, the way you type and word your sentences is typical of someone who is uneducated and fat. I hope your parents dis-own you b***h. I also hope you go to jail for credit card fruad because you clearly went into your mother's purse, stole her card and used it online. Theif!

Quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing people complain. What you did was wrong and none of this is Ashra's fault.

Ashra, her user ID says she is from Newton. Look her up and post her full name and details on here. I'm going to bully her fat a*s until she squeals like the pig she is!

She will wish she never...

ashra is a fake

AUTHOR: MJM - (United States of America)

ashra is a completely fake. she sent me a threatening email saying that the credit card transaction i made to her was not authorized to use the credit card to pay for the transaction. I have seen on this website what a lot of her victims have said. I do have been scammed. my parents found out about what i did and they changed their credit card so she would not get the money and now she is blaming me for being a fraud which of course i am not. she did not return my beloved to me, total fake, and to those people who say she is good, you must be working with her. she is not good, stay away from her as far away as possible. she is just trying to get money from you and that is it. that is what she is trying to do to me, she is trying to get the money that i sent her before my parents cancelled the credit card so she would never sent me the money. also could someone tell me who she is really is, i liked to report her to the police at once, because i am not going to get into trouble for something that she did not do for me. she should be in jail forever.

Dude WTF?

AUTHOR: 98684 - (United States of America)

You didn't even file a report.  You just typed some nonsense and entered it into the system.  How am I even suppose to know what you are talking about unless I google it?

You're an idiot.

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such thing as a "psychic, spellcaster, love guru" etc etc.  There is such thing as a scam artist and that is all these losers are.  Stop wasting your money on these cons and use that money for you and your loved ones.