Complaint Review: ashraspells.com

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: nefertari61 — waltham Massachusetts United States of America
ashraspells.com
www.ashraspells.com Denver, Colorado United States of America

ashraspells.com Ashra AKA Emily J Cole Took more than $2000 from me and never ever saw results. Its been 2 yrs now Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Ashra Spells are real

*Consumer Comment: Spells?

*Consumer Comment: ANOTHER loser believing in seers of ANY kind....

I came to Ashra in August 2010 so that she could help me to reunite with my boyfriend. I was so positive thinking that this would work. Well, I felt like she did the spells on me to make me emotionally unstable so that she could continue to take money from me. The more emotionally unstable I got, the more I ran to her and the more money she took from me; promising to do more powerful spells to bring back my love.

I have been hurt over this but so afraid to talk about it here because I thought she could put a jinxing spell on me because of speaking the truth. She was doing spell work for me on a constant basis from August 2010 to May 2011 but I never got reunited with my man. I finally told her that if she was doing anything wrong to me to stop because I did not deserve it. My intuition was warning that she was doing wrong spells on me to make me unstable.

For the last spell she did, she refused to answer my emails when I was asking if she did the work so I contacted PayPal and filed a dispute. Its after filing it that she replied me back but that was the end of me working with her. I was glad when she took me off of her mailing list because I was so afraid that if I had asked her she would put a curse on me. I do believe that she does some sort of spell casting but am not sure if she does it to benefit her clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashraspellscom/Denver-Colorado-/ashraspellscom-Ashra-AKA-Emily-J-Cole-Took-more-than-2000-from-me-and-never-ever-saw-res-926247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashraspells.com

Ashra Spells are real

AUTHOR: shapele - (United States of America)

I am a long term customer of Ashra's and my experience with her hasn't been the way people keep reporting. I found out there is a lot to spell casting other than just having it done. There is action on our part in order to help the spells manifest. Ashra doesn't seek people out they seek her out and then they get upset when things don't work.

My spells are actually working and it took over a year for them to start taking full effect. My situation was very complicated and complexed. I lost my lover to another and there was hell in my life for a long time. I argued and fought with the other woman and her family. This woman had a stillborn baby with him as if it was really his I don't know. But with all the chaos and drama it took a long long time.

I started doing research on magic and how to get it to manifest in my life, well the whole time I was arguing with these hillbillies my man was drifting away. I lost my confidence and felt my self esteem go down.  I went through emotional turmoil and had nothing but ups and downs.

Ashra stood by me every step of the way and she never gotten nasty with me over nothing and I got extremely upset with her, my spells and the man I love. I had everything to do with my spells not working and now that I have calmed down and started taking care of myself my man is back interested in me. Nobody wants an emotional basket case and Ashra doesn't put curses or hexes on innocent people looking for love. Why would anyone believe they could only be cursed Ashra is crazy believe in the power of love and it will manifest.

Spells?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I will personally guaranty you 100% that this person will not put any kind of spell on you.  You are free to stop sending him/her money.

I can do this because I know for a fact that is no such thing as a spell.

ANOTHER loser believing in seers of ANY kind....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

These people know they are total FRAUDS.....ALL of them.

Once they've proven they're just guessing and gotten all your money, they're gone.

They have NO power whatsoever to put curses on you or fortell or help you with your future.

I predict you'll soon find another and be parted with more of your money...you don't need to pay me for this prediction, which will prove much more accurate than those you've been paying for.

These "seers" prey on the weak and the weak-minded.