• Report: #1119321

• Web:
  • Category: Employees

AshurTech, Inc John WilkersonTony Watson DO NOT PAY EMPLOYEES Moultrie Georgia

*Author of original report: Paid In Full thank you John Wilkerson

I am a cell tower climber. I worked for AshurTech, John Wilkerson CEO and Tony Watson COB, on a job in Maryland for Nexius. I reported my time as the company required from January 1 thur 15 2014. I was supposed to get paid on January 25th. As of today my team and I have not been paid. They come up with every excuse not to pay me and our team, but I can assure you they got paid for the work we did and kept the money. I was told this is not the first time John Wilkerson has done this. His former company Superior Communication Solutions, Inc., (SCSI) was sued in Florida by 6 of his former employees 8:12-CV-2052-T-17AEP he owed hundreds of thousands of dollars (Never Paid) and oh, he closed that business to open AshurTech.

I have also learned that SCSI and John Wilkerson were sued by a company CMB for Misappropriation of Trade Secrets in Federal Court Central District of California case #SACU12-00360 CJC. How can this guy be in business? Stay away from these people. I was told our Chairman of the Board was some retired admiral Tony Watson, I looked him up on the internet and he was charged was some sexual misconduct while in the military as an Admiral!!! Go figure these guys are working together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AshurTech-Inc/Moultrie-Georgia-31788/AshurTech-Inc-John-WilkersonTony-Watson-DO-NOT-PAY-EMPLOYEES-Moultrie-Georgia-1119321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AshurTech, Inc

Paid In Full thank you John Wilkerson

AUTHOR: Anoymous - ()

Update! I have full been paid. It was explained to me that the time keeping program did not record our time and John Wilkerson has paid me in full. I over reacted and have asked that this report be removed ASAP! Thank you John Wilkerson.