- Report: #429608
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ashworth College - Ashworth University - PCDI
Ashworth College - Ashworth University - PCDI430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.
Ashworth College - Ashworth University - PCDI Ashworth is a Scam/Diploma Mill Norcross Georgia
*General Comment: Take the time to read, William.
*Consumer Suggestion: So An Admitted Cheater Thinks Ashworth Is Somehow Untrustworthy?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here are some of my observations:
1) Students can get through the program without even opening a textbook and they will give you the questions for your exams before you even take the test.
2) You do need to go to a proctor when you take your semester exam but your proctor can be your neighbor, best friend, or even a fellow student. Do they really check to see if your proctor is legitimate? I think not.
3) I was able to log into my quiz and take it and then log back in and take it again knowing the correct answers. I was able to score 100's on all of my exams. No one even caught this.
4) It takes about 6 weeks to get your assignments graded but if you call and say your assignment was lost the school will waive your assignment and give you a 100%. No questions asked.
5) Most state schools or regionally accredited institutions will not accept the credits I earned. Yeah, there are a few online schools that will accept some of the credits but I want to have more options. I would like to go to a campus to finish out my degree but I can't get anyone to accept the credits.
6) Their tutors try to help you but they really don't seem to know the subjects and they can't spend very much time with you. You wait on hold for an hour to talk to someone who can only talk to you for 3 minutes about a subject they know nothing about. I feel rushed and put off so that they can get to the next call.
7) My computer courses were about 10 years old and were totally irrelevant and outdated. They make such a big deal about not accepting credits over 10 years old but their curriculum is that old or possibly even older.
I don't want to earn a degree from a school that isn't willing to help a student succeed and makes it so easy to cheat. I see so many people have problems transferring their credits and I'm sure schools are aware of the issues I listed above and this is why. It might be worth it for me to suck it up and pay a little more to earn real credits and earn a regionally accredited diploma which is what the majority of schools and employers are looking for.
Ashworth's degrees are truly worthless and I'm going to have to start over with a regionally accredited school since none of my credits will transfer. I've learned a huge lesson through all of this and I'm hoping to help all of you fellow students looking to further your education. Before you do any business with this company please do your research.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College-Ashworth-University-PCDI/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-College-Ashworth-University-PCDI-Ashworth-is-a-ScamDiploma-Mill-Norcross-Geo-429608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.