Complaint Review: ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI

ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI
420 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia United States of America

ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI Information/Credit Scam Norcross, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Please post this on facebook page

I was looking online for online Colleges just to broaden my knowledge of different subjects. I am retired and only work 3 days a week so I decided to look into online colleges, Ashworth came up when I did the online search so I decided to e-mail them on their WEB site for information and paid $35.00 thinking it would be applied to the first payment. About a week or so later I received and pamplet describing the course and the total cost, it was a lot more than I could ever imagine for one single college course (over $700). I contacted my local community college and that very same course was $35.00 minus of course books.

Well since I did not want to continue the course and actually took the same course at my local college, thinking I never signed up for any course I did not bother to even contact them. Bear in mind, the only think that I have recieved from the institution was an information pamplet, no Syllabus, Course Requirments, not even an instructor name/contact. So I get this call about several months later telling me I have defaulted on the loan, what loan? I never received any course materal or confirmation of being enrolled. I get this call saying I owed them $700.00 for what? I didn't recieve course I didn't even talk to anyone from the college until they called me asking for the $700.00.

I find out later that even if I had completed this course it was not even accredited, nor would I been able to get a job if I had wanted one. I think that ".edu should not be allowed for this institution since it is miss leading and deceptive making people believe it is an institution of higher learning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-PCDI/Norcross-Georgia-30092/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-PCDI-InformationCredit-Scam-Norcross-Georgia-607765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI

Please post this on facebook page

AUTHOR: Just_me - (United States of America)

Please post this on the Ashworth Facebook page..... Student they try to enroll really need to know about this before they enroll.