Complaint Review: ashworth college

• Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: lwilson413 — three rivers Massachusetts United States of America
ashworth college
430 Technology Parkway norcross, Georgia United States of America

ashworth college They are apparently billing me over $500.00, its on my credit report. I never attended this college. norcross, Georgia

This college is listed on my credit report saying I owe them over $500.00. I have never attended this school. Its bullshit that this against me. They need to remove it from my credit report, I have never even seen a bill addressed to me from this college.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashworth-college/norcross-Georgia-30092/ashworth-college-They-are-apparently-billing-me-over-50000-its-on-my-credit-report-I-656124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashworth college