Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — chicago Illinois USA
Ashworth College
Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Ashworth College PCDI They want to charge even if you want to quit. Norcross, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Not enough info

I have taken several courses through out the years, but this year I took a course that I didn't know I didn't need. After taking two lessons I quit. I looked through the books and had already taken this course.

Now they keep calling my house telling me I owe them money. I paid for two months, but after quiting I called them ahead of time so they didn't send any more books. But now I keep getting calls at all times of the day. I got to the point where I don't answer them anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-/Ashworth-College-PCDI-They-want-to-charge-even-if-you-want-to-quit-Norcross-Georgia-846176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College

Not enough info

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

Even though I agree that the college is out for money, your story does not add up.

1) What is their dropping class policy? You didn't mention that.

2) How long between the first day of class until the day you said "drop the class"? Is it qualified the policy so that they will refund you? Often time, you must enroll to a school in order to keep your student status. If you decide to take a break for a semester or two, I am not sure you could simply drop all classes and still think your student status is still valid.

3) Ignoring and not paying do not solve the problem. It will come back to hurt you later.