Complaint Review: ashworth College

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Janice — New Orleans Louisiana USA
ashworth College
7221 Chef MenteurHighway Norcross, Georgia United States of America

ashworth College I went to this school gotten a high school diploma, medical and coding certificate, was going for my bachloer degree pay what i owe now that I stop with the bachloer they call my home everyday for pay They Ripe Me OFF for years Norcross, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: um

*Consumer Comment: LEARN TO SPELL!

The person that I am and always dreamed of fininshing High school because it was important for me to further my education I wanted my high school dipolma so badly until I search the web-site and ran up on Ashworth or PCDI. It made me feel so excited it did not matter about the cost I just had in my mind that I was going to be finished with high school it cost me for the books and fees around 900.00 dollars I completed in 2006. I have all my books they sent to me for members. Than I took it a little futher after completing the program for my high school diploma I went into Medical Coding completed in 2007. I pay another 900 hundred dollars they sent to my certification that I finished the program. I wanted to go further so this time I really pressed my luck I went for my bachloers went all the way to the fifth semester only had five more semester to go but I stop because I was no longer working. [continued below]....
..... This is when the phone call started each and everyday ashworth calls my home asking for payment they sent me a final bill for 2,000 dollars first it was 4,000 dollars than we agree to make payments of 30.00 dollars for nine months. This morning around 9:45 they call and said if other people can pay their school bill than why can't I pay. I told them I was no longer working. The school told me that if other folks can pay so can I. This really hurt I nevere knew they were a ripe off so I really got ripe off. I am hurt and this school is hounding me for money how can they be on the internet saying that they are a good school when the only thing I ever dream of was going back to school getting my education.

JANICE

New Orleans, LA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30092/ashworth-College-I-went-to-this-school-gotten-a-high-school-diploma-medical-and-coding-ce-743962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashworth College

um

AUTHOR: me - (United States of America)

ok if you sign a contract you are responsible for the money weither or not you finish the course.

LEARN TO SPELL!

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

You write like this and you can't spell for spit and you want a college education? Gimme a break!