Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Reported By: amcapp — United States of America
Ashworth College
6625 The Corners Pkwy NW #500 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Ashworth College James Madison High School scam liar Norcross Georgia

Everyone that is currently in any Career diplmas please be careful. I wouldn't recommend this school AT ALL. Just tried to change my career diploma from Accounting to Medical Billing. I was told on the Student Portal that it can be done, but I would face a $110.50 cancellation fee IF I decide to cancel the new program, and a $50.00 switch fee. That would have been 100% okay. Then I wasn't getting an answer. so I decided to call. I called and a man named James told me that it would be $110.50 for cancelling the Accounting plus the $50.00 switch. Which is not what was said to me on the computer. I have attached a link to the comment that she left. This is a scam, why would 1 thing be said to me as a School Official, and then when I call and get the whole story It's a bold face lie. He even said "She wasn't telling the 100% truth." This is 100% unacceptable. I am SO unhappy with this. Good luck getting any type of real customer service. Believe me. This will be posted everywhere. At least once a day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-College-James-Madison-High-School-scam-liar-Norcross-Georgia-1003377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College