Complaint Review: Ashworth college.

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Modesto — Modesto California
Ashworth college.
6625 The Corners Pkwy #500 Norcross, Georgia USA

Ashworth college. James Madison High School Something is not right with this school. Norcross Georgia

*General Comment: Your objection regarding JMHS/Ashworth seems unrealistic.

Hi. I am in Modesto California. I been enrolled with James Madison High School on line since 02/2012 and I have had real bad experience's. I work a fool time job as a commercial driver, married and have three kids. When I seen the advertisement of this school it really motivated me to go back to school. They do mention "SELF PACE" so here I am now enrolled and am half ways done with my High school diploma program. The issue I have is the lack of communication, I am being tutored right now at the moment and omg they take up to 24 hours just to answer one simple question. It is firstraiting to me. So I decided to email the math teacher her assistant and called the main office. Heres where it gets intersting. The office has no idea what am talking about, the math teacher blames the math problems to the assistant and the assistant sais shes not always on the computer. Makes me wonder if the staff there are work from home inividuals. Not that I care but I do care about what I payed for and thats a education.

I really hope theres a good lawyer or anyone that can talk to the school or school district or something cause if they are working sloppy, they are probably sloppy with lots of students or paper work. I am just saying something is not right here and needs to be looked at.  I feel that half of there advertisements are false.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-college/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-college-James-Madison-High-School-Something-is-not-right-with-this-school-Nor-1133882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth college.

#1 General Comment

Your objection regarding JMHS/Ashworth seems unrealistic.

AUTHOR: KCook - ()

You're upset that it takes them 24 hours to respond to your question. Consider this: with the thousands of students JMHS/Ashworth have, do you think it'd be easy for them to respond to you within the hour? Maybe within a few hours? Most institutions respond to requests/questions in the order by which they were received. 24 hours is actually a fair time to wait for a response from a distance learning institution. And regarding the teachers/assistant matter, admittedly it does become a communication error from time to time. I find it most efficient to communicate to Ashworth via their Facebook page (Ashworth College Fan Page).

Also, consider this - Ashworth/JMHS is based out of Georgia. You and I are both from California - that's a couple of hours of a time gap between us. They normally close their doors for the day around 3PM our time, which doesn't leave much time for us to get our questions in, but that's life. No institution is perfect, but if you choose distance learning for your education of choice, you have to be willing to take some of the sacrifices that come with it.

shouldnt