Complaint Review: ashworth on-line college

• Submitted: Fri, January 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: barbara — Sharon Massachusetts United States of America
ashworth on-line college
430 Technology parkway norcross, georgia 30092 norcross, Georgia United States of America

ashworth on-line college I gave the college a $30 check that they cashed, and I never received material, and when I call the 800 number, no one answers, I GOT RIPPED OFF FOR $30 OF non-refundable money for a fake education, I norcross, Georgia

I found ashworth college on-line for vetenary assistant training, I called them, and they would send me information that I never received, then they told me all about the program, how long do I want to attend, the cost, tuition, etc, they asked how much I could put down on a $700 course, I sent them a $30 check, which was cashed four days later, I have not received anything in the mail  and you call the number and their is a message with no answering machine. Their number is 1-800-957-5412 430 Technolgy parkway Norcross Georgia 30092

If there is anything you can do, I would appreciate it, I am on SSDI, and $30 ia  lot of money on fixed income.

Thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashworth-on-line-college/norcross-Georgia-30092/ashworth-on-line-college-I-gave-the-college-a-30-check-that-they-cashed-and-I-never-rec-548555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashworth on-line college