Complaint Review: ashworth university

• Updated: Sun, December 12, 2010

• Reported By: AmandaJane123 — Alexandria Minnesota United States of America
ashworth university
5996 W TOUHY AVE NILES, Illinois United States of America

ashworth university SIGNED UP FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT CLASSES AND NEVER GOT BOOKS BUT STILL GOT BILLED NILES, Illinois

Back in 2006 I signed up for Child Development Course at Ashworth. I never received any of the books or papers and a few weeks later I got a bill in the mail. I contacted them and they said the material was sent out and I had to pay or my account would be closed and my debt would go to collections. I told them that I will wait a bit longer to see if I would get the books and papers. It is now 2010 and I never received anything and I have a bill for 613.00 that they said I have to pay and they even sent it to collections. I have contacted them many times over the matter and they have done nothing to help. I wouldn't go through them if I could give any advice. They where not very nice to talk to and didn't care if I didn't received the books or not but insisted on me paying.

I am a daycare provider now.. so Obviously I still did what I had to .. to get where I am today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ashworth-university/NILES-Illinois-60714/ashworth-university-SIGNED-UP-FOR-CHILD-DEVELOPMENT-CLASSES-AND-NEVER-GOT-BOOKS-BUT-STILL-670669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ashworth university