Complaint Review: asian imports inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Boothwyn Pennsylvania United States of America
asian imports inc.
Clark Air Base, Phillipines Internet United States of America

asian imports inc. absolutely the WORST!!! customer service, basically nonexistant, Internet

I ordered two models from this company, one in Oct 2010, and one in May 2011. I still haven't received the one I ordered in Oct 2010. They charged my account for it and then gave me the e-mail run-around for the past year and a half.

I did finally receive the second one, it was nice and what I ordered, but it's like the first one just disappeared off the face of the planet. The phone number in California they give doesn't even ring or connect. For a while I got plenty of apologies and excuses but then they just ignored all attempts at contact.

I've just sent an e-mail to all thirteen people who e-mailed me over the year, surprise, surprise, all thirteen e-mail addresses came back as undeliverable, even the ones straight off the website. Their customer service just doesn't exist and I am completely fed up with trying to get any straight answer out of these crooks.

I have basically written off my $120.00 they yanked from my account and wouldn't advise anyone to order anything from them unless they live in the Phillipines just down the street from the company, maybe you could get in touch with someone when they scam you. They are definatley not worth the hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asian-imports-inc/internet/asian-imports-inc-absolutely-the-WORST-customer-service-basically-nonexistant-Inter-832812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asian imports inc.