Complaint Review: ask-bogabids.com

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: tina — Victoria Alabama
ask-bogabids.com
internet, Select State/Province USA

ask-bogabids.com bogabids This site will charge more than just shipping . internet

I went on the internet and a survey came up.

Sometimes I do then and sometimes I don't

this time I did and  they said I won a prize .

It was a small one gb ipod all I have to do was pay the shipping which was only $3.00

They needed my credit card #  and a copy of my drivers licence to verify I was who I said I was .

There is only one prize per household so this way people can't keep  getting the offers as soon as they

do the survey .

I was looking at my mastercard statement  and noticed there were  3 Charges on my credit card .

the origianl $3.00,  then another for  $1.14 and a final one of $56.03 .

I have now called the credit card company and requested them to block my card till I can

get ahold of the despute department  during business hours tomorrow . [continued below]....

.....

I am now scared to death  they are going to steal my identity and am freaking out .

Please do not give any of this information to this sight. and report it if this has happened to you .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ask-bogabidscom/internet-Select-StateProvince/ask-bogabidscom-bogabids-This-site-will-charge-more-than-just-shipping-internet-1128374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ask-bogabids.com