Complaint Review: asknet Inc

• Reported By: Dave — Hutchins Texas United States of America
asknet Inc
235 Montgomery St #825 San Francisco, California United States of America

asknet Inc Den of bandits San Francisco, California

I purchased software from these people to download.  One note told me to also download the quick start pamplet.  Everytime I did I was told that the internet had stopped working.  There was a button for visual aid.  I got sound, but no pictures.  I quickly emailed asknig for a refund.  I was told to fill out and sign the following form.  A form that did not exist.  When I tried to get back into the program I got a window telling me the program had failed.  I tried to call and got only scam messages trying to sell me a boat ride for sixty-nine dollars.

There has got to be a very special place in "Hell" for the people that work there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asknet-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94104/asknet-Inc-Den-of-bandits-San-Francisco-California-913397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asknet Inc