Complaint Review: ASKNET-SHOPS.COM

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By:seattle, wa Washington
ASKNET-SHOPS.COM
Unknown Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Asknet-shops , ASKNET-SHOPS.COM FALSE CHARGES APPEAR ON MY CARD! Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: ASKNET-SHOPS.COM was legal on my card

*Consumer Comment: ASKNET-SHOPS or ASKNET.com resells for Nero Digital Software

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Identity Link for ASKNET-SHOPS

*Author of original report: you guys can deal with WAMU investigators now

*UPDATE Employee: No contact to the given email-address

*Author of original report: I already contacted asknet-shops!... NO REPLIES!!

*UPDATE Employee: asknet AG is offering e-commerce solutions for different companies e.g. Nero, ...

FALSE CHARGES APPEAR ON MY CARD! Beware! If you see these guys on your creditcard, cancel your card and file a dispute. They don't answer their phone. You have to leave a message (what kind of "company" does that???). No address on their site. I knew it was BS as soon as I saw a charge: $111.11. I have no idea how they got my info. I do a lot of online purchasing. I must have a virus or spyware. These guys are BULLSH!T.

Mike O.
seattle, wa, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASKNET-SHOPSCOM/Seattle-Washington-98115/Asknet-shops-ASKNET-SHOPSCOM-FALSE-CHARGES-APPEAR-ON-MY-CARD-Seattle-Washington-288614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASKNET-SHOPS.COM

ASKNET-SHOPS.COM was legal on my card

AUTHOR: OH YEAH? - ()

MY CREDIT CARD WAS USED for Cyberlink (order 210031893 05/24/2013).
PROPERLY... I LOOKED AND SAW THE CHARGE & IT WAS “OK”
GOOD LUCK ANYONE ELSE, THIS TIME... IT WAS NOT FRAUD.

ASKNET-SHOPS or ASKNET.com resells for Nero Digital Software

AUTHOR: Ranthon007 - (U.S.A.)

I thought I was ripped off when I saw charges for $49.99 appearing on my statement. I did some research and came across this entry and though "Crap they got me." But I looked further and found out that in 2006 Nero outsourced their payments to this company. They are legit. If you see this appearing on your bill try to recall if you purchased software recently. If you did (and they do more than Nero) chance are this is why you have been charged. I had forgot that I updated but once I saw they did business with Nero it all made sense.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Identity Link for ASKNET-SHOPS

AUTHOR: Rev. Td - (U.S.A.)

When I checked my on-line account information recently, I had two charges for $ 19.95 a few days apart. I contacted my bank and asked for a contact phone number for ASKNET-SHOPS. The bany said they had no contact information for this debiter. My bank has always had info on the inquiries I've made. So, this puzzled me. I looked back to discover that I had renewed two software/spyware protection programs for these amounts on these dates. The parent company for both software programs is Pareto Logic and the programs are called Xoftspy and RegCure. We have been satisfied with the function of this software, but the renewal procedure has been a bit bizarre. I intend to tell Pareto Logic about my concern on this matter. Perhaps this info will help others.

you guys can deal with WAMU investigators now

AUTHOR: Mike O. - (U.S.A.)

I don't need to contact your buisness anymore (I tried many times in December 2007). I have now been fully refunded my money by my bank. They have all your information and their investigators will contacting you, not me. When a buisness rips someone off by using their Mastercard or VISA, like you guys did, the victim can dispute charges - as I did. So with that I say BYE!!!

Dear Mike,

we tried to clarify your issue and gave you the direct email address to our paymentservice team, but we did not receive any email to this address.

paymentservice@asknet.de

I already contacted asknet-shops!... NO REPLIES!!

AUTHOR: Mike o. - (U.S.A.)

Asknet-shops always refused to return my phonecalls or my emails. Yet they have time enough to come on here and defend themselves? Anybody can do a google search on this company and see that they are a scam! I don't need to do anything to get my money back now, as I have received a refund from my bank. Bank investigators are in charge now. But this is an offshore company so i don't know what can be done legally. Scum.

Dear Mike,

we would like to clearify your unknown charge please contact:

paymentservice@asknet.de with all information you have to identify the payment and the order.

To find out more about our company visit www.asknet.de or check our FAQ under www.asknet-shops.com

regards,