Complaint Review: asknow.com

• Updated: Sat, February 26, 2011

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Northampton Massachusetts United States of America
, Florida United States of America

asknow.com ASKNOW.COM SCAM SCAM SCAM, Florida

Ask now is a scam. They charged me 43.93 twice for allegedly talking with the psychic twice while for seven minutes on two different day.

While I admit I don't know how long I talked on the first day, I know for sure the second time I did not talk for seven minutes I talked for 5 minutes and since I had three free minutes to begin with I would have been charged with only two.
When I called them to complain they were rude, hang up on me and proceeded to inform me that they did not care and that reviewing my call could happen the following week and not that week (meaning they could continue to hold my credit card information)

This is a scam and while they allege that they are registered with the better businesses bureau, well its time to call the better businesses bureau and report this scammers. I know for sure I will today. If you guys have had similar experiences please call and let us prevent this scammers from taking advantage of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asknowcom/-Florida-/asknowcom-ASKNOWCOM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Florida-700164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asknow.com