Complaint Review: asknow.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: jen — nashville Tennessee United States of America

asknow.com Any online psychics email insanity! Internet

I stupidly went to this site when I was really depressed and upset. No, I would never give them my debit card number. I learned my lesson about that from.some company that texted me once before. However, I can't get unsubscribed from their emails! Go to the link, and conveniently there is no button to submit the request! It's bordering on harrassment, as I can't get rid of them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, because I'm not calling, but I'm sick of seeing five emails from then per day every day!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asknowcom/internet/asknowcom-Any-online-psychics-email-insanity-Internet-907548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asknow.com