Complaint Review: asknow.com

asknow.com
3665 Ebay Dr Ste204E largo, Florida United States of America

asknow.com Hidden fees 150.00 worth largo, Florida

*General Comment: That's Unfair and close-minded

*Consumer Comment: Not a ripoff psychic?

*Consumer Comment: That's funny.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I'm sorry this happened to you...

I talked to the manager he was very rude he put me off untill Tuesday. I was told there would be a 40.00 fee than got charged 69.90 fee than 41.94 all in 1 day. I am very upset and there is nothing I can do about it is what I am told. There was only supposed to be a 1 time fee than 40.00 a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asknowcom/largo-Florida-337711989/asknowcom-Hidden-fees-15000-worth-largo-Florida-868380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asknow.com

#1 General Comment

That's Unfair and close-minded

AUTHOR: Rhondar35 - (United States of America)

This exemplifies our world today, you got a very genuine and compassionate response from someone who is agreeing with you and left this company in short order, stated for ethical reasons. It is unfair to cast all employees into the scam category when they have no control over billing and the Corporate running of the company. To attack someone who has extended empathy and helpful information for consumers to better understand what the company is up to defeats the whole purpose of this site.

It also makes me skeptical about your ability to have given a fair report to begin with. To each his own it is not my job to judge you, or you I, I am merely expressing an opinion of my belief correct or no, people will either agree or no makes no difference. I felt the need to show appreciation for this generous person who is even taking the time to help others after leaving this company. May God bless you and all your angels, guides whatever they may be.

Not a ripoff psychic?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You say you are not a riopoff psychic?.  Of course you are.  You know as well as I do that there absolutely no psychics.  Just scam artists.

If you don't know that, and actually think you are a psychic, you're as deluded as the poor desperate suckers you all rip off.

That's funny.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" If it helps any, many of the psychics are not aware of how consumers are treated by the company itself.  I wasn't. "

How is that possible?   Let me guess, your psychic powers only work when some gullible slob is handing you cash, right?

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I'm sorry this happened to you...

AUTHOR: L.W. - (United States of America)

I am a former psychic that worked for Asknow.com.

I worked for them for 2 1/2 weeks before I left due to ethical issues.  I am not a rip-off psychic and my clients are important to me.  The company wanted me to keep people on the line as long as I could and to even keep them beyond the packages offered in order to get full price minutes of $5.99 a minute.

I am not going to make things up to keep people on the line or create a story.  They also wanted me to get repeat clients in as little as 3 or 4 days.  I told them that in this line of work, dependence on a psychic isn't healthy and also many times people don't need to talk to their psychic every other day.

Long story short, they did some things to me as well so just know you have my sympathy and I am sorry I ever worked with them.