Complaint Review: Asknow.com

• Reported By: rip — Pelham Alabama
Asknow.com
3665 East Bay Dr. Suite 204 E. Largo, Florida USA

Asknow.com very deceptive Largo Florida

This company is very deceptive in how they word things and it's not clear unless you carefully read the terms and conditions.  I thought I was paying $10 for 10 minutes, instead I was paying $10 per minute. That in itself is very deceptive. They refuse to refund because I spoke with an Elite psychic reader versus the top rated psychic reader which is $10 for 10 minutes. The wording and the price is very confusing and deceptive. The recording doesn't say what the rate is before starting the call.

Usually on a good website it would warn you of how many minutes you have left and the rate of the call and ask if you would like to continue. There was no warning as to how long I had left on the call until I realized how long I had been on the phone with the psychic reader. Now I'm left with no money in my account and will get overdraft fees as a result of it. That's what I get for trying a new website that was rated as one of the top sites. Their business practices is very deceptive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknowcom/Largo-Florida-33771/Asknowcom-very-deceptive-Largo-Florida-1101442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknow.com