Complaint Review: askpcexpert

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Donald — Long Beach California United States of America
askpcexpert
Unknown Internet United States of America

askpcexpert somehow advantage is connected to the above account I had order the services and contacted them later and told them I did not want their services. And stop charges to my debit card account. I also gone to my credit union to stop payment the first of th Internet

I had transacted for services with askpcexpert that has a name on my checking account as avangate*askpcexpert, Amsterdam NL  date of transaction was 09-22-2012; later that same date I had spoken to one of their representatives and told them I no longer desire to have their services and to remove my account. I was charged $259.95 and I did attempt to stop the transaction at my credit union....without any luck. There was two customer service numbers, the first one was 877-795-1678 and the second customer service number provided to me was 323-257-8888. I am in need of assistance to recover some of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/askpcexpert/internet/askpcexpert-somehow-advantage-is-connected-to-the-above-account-I-had-order-the-services-a-963980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on askpcexpert