Complaint Review: ASM

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By:
ASM
18100 Von Karman Ave. Irvine, California USA

ASM Advantage Sales and Marketing company policies prevent us from working quickly Irvine California

I've read a lot of the reports on here about ASM aka Advantage Sales and Marketing. I lost a very decent manager when I first started with this company due to her actually giving a darn about her employees in her district and going that extra mile to train us and to help us learn our jobs etc. That was strike one. Strike two is  them constantly barking at us to get paper work for instore visits signed and stamped when that is next to impossible at certain times of the day. Ever gotten to the usual "walmart" run around? I have and it's not just walmart either it's all of them. Do you think I really have that extra time to come back to the store at your managers convenience to have him or her sign paper work or stamp it? Do you think I have the time to wait around for the person who's job it is to sign it or stamp it? I mean come on here. Time is money and ASM does not want to pay me to stand around waiting on people. I'm in, get the job done and out file the paper work fax it off done. So what. That's not the half of it. They do not pay miles period anything under like 50 or 60 one way and this stinking commute time crap. Give me a break. They should be ruled by the same regulations that trucking companies and cab companies make. Any time spent working be it at home in the car, on the phone, email, on the company website, in the stores etc. is paid work time period. That should be federal IRS and state law in all states and territiories. By the way most companies prohibit unpaid work time off the clock so what then is my drive time considered under your "set standards?" Do I drive to work for free or work for free? NOPE. The ax is coming down hard and it's on you ASM not on me and by the way who ever is reading this good luck finding replacement reps in my part of the country. And it's not just ASM struggling to find them it's all of the major US based companies from Crossmark, Premium Retail, ASM, etc. etc. etc. know why you can't find reps to work for you? Word of mouth they've been warned. Personally I would rather work directly for your client name brand and named stores than for this "middle man" company that stinks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASM/Irvine-California-92612/ASM-Advantage-Sales-and-Marketing-company-policies-prevent-us-from-working-quickly-Irvine-1065763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASM