Complaint Review: asmallworld

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — New York New York
Internet USA

asmallworld asmallworld.com, asmallworld holdings inc., asw capital ag, asmallworld ag Fraudulent Charge  Internet

In February 2014, asmallworld charged my bank account an exploratory charge of $1, I contacted my bank who said this type of charge normally leads to fraud, and that I should cancel my card and get a new account number.  The charge was totally unauthorized and came without warning.  I contacted asmallworld and their reply is quoted below:

"The charge you have seen on your credit card is a validation charge which is voided by us immediately, so you will never see the amount deducted - it is purely a symbolic transaction."

I have never heard of a symbolic transaction before!!!! When I asked to be paid for the trouble this all called they stonewalled me.  I have contacted the internet crime center - ic3.gov - and encourage others who had similar charges to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asmallworld/internet/asmallworld-asmallworldcom-asmallworld-holdings-inc-asw-capital-ag-asmallworld-ag-Fr-1134537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asmallworld