• Report: #620173

• Submitted: Mon, July 05, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 05, 2010

• Reported By: stacie — Richton Park Illinois USA
orland park, Illinois United States of America

ASOLID GOLD SOUND A SOLID GOLD SOUND DJ AND VIDEOGRAPY Ripped off by A SOLID GOLD DJ wedding services orland park, Illinois

I hired A Solid Gold Sound DJ and Video to Dj and Video My Wedding for may 8th I was required to pay my balance in full a month before the event to secure my date which i have done so. It is two months later and I have yet to recieve my videotape which are memories that has been stolen from me and my wife.

I have put long hours and research into planing this wedding doing a lot of research on wedding ceremonies and bridal party entrances to make my wedding very fun and entertaining for me and my guest. I am a person who likes to make people happy and laugh so i incorporated it into my wedding which is my personality. Everything I've planned went great actually better than i expected only to in turn have nothing to show for it.

We have many friends who could not make the wedding but we were going to share the video on FaceBook. and we were going to send it in to the news studio to share how much fun our wedding was and give other people ideas on how to plan a fun wedding. we have been trying to call and have yet been able to get any repsonse from anyone. I've called my Dj many times and have yet to recieve any calls back.

I am very stressed and disappointed that they would treat anyone this way on their special day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASOLID-GOLD-SOUND/orland-park-Illinois-/ASOLID-GOLD-SOUND-A-SOLID-GOLD-SOUND-DJ-AND-VIDEOGRAPY-Ripped-off-by-A-SOLID-GOLD-DJ-weddi-620173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASOLID GOLD SOUND