Complaint Review: aspen creek vet hospital

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: bumbles — bailey Colorado United States of America
aspen creek vet hospital
23605 oehlmann park rd conifer, Colorado United States of America

aspen creek vet hospital ashlie olds unethical veterinarian conifer, Colorado

Ashleigh Olds Dvm owner of Aspen Creek large Animal Hospital is a unethical vet in my opinion.
    She was called to a ranch where my mare was at on separate animal issue. My mare was down sick under anther vets care. She stated she took it upon herself to check the mare out. She had been told that the mare was under treatment with my vets.She then demanded that she be allowed to put my mare to sleep without ever contacting my vets.She did no testing on the mare and had no history on her. I have this in writing.
   This vet never asked who the mare belonged to. Never spoke with the attending vets.Yet she wanted the undersheriff to allow her to put my mare to sleep( this was in a writing to him and he did not allow it). This was not the recommendation of my own vets.
I find it hard to believe that these are the actions of a vet that practices in a ethical manor.To demand to put a mare down without history on the animal or to do a in depth exam.She also knows the vets that where treating the mare and made no attempt to contact them.
I find this to be very disturbing behavior that the first line of treatment is to put down an animal that is fighting back to survive!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aspen-creek-vet-hospital/conifer-Colorado-/aspen-creek-vet-hospital-ashlie-olds-unethical-veterinarian-conifer-Colorado-1026520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aspen creek vet hospital