Complaint Review: Aspen Dental

• Reported By: Mark — Battle Creek Michigan United States of America
Aspen Dental
Beckley Rd. Battle Creek, Michigan United States of America

Aspen Dental Lied to me. Battle Creek, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: sure is a memebr of team rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Ohh I know! I Know!!

*Consumer Comment: let have a guessing contest

*Consumer Comment: When are you going to get legal counsel?

I went to Aspen Dental for Dental services. They worked up a bill and stated that my insurance would pay for part of the services. The balance I borrow from a company they set me up with, which would leave a 0 balance.

I had the dental work done. A short time after this, I received a bill for from Aspen Dental. The amount is not important here, I thought OK they made a mistake on the bill they worked up. I never complained about it, I started making payments to them. Then Aspen Dental turn the balance over to a collection agency. Which I paid in full with a credit card. I did everything they requested at the time of the services. I could have barrow more money if they were up front with the true amount.

I most likely would have went to my Regular Dentist instead of using Aspen Dental, because the final cost would not be appealing to me. I believe Aspen Dental knew the insurance would not pay the amount stated by them. I have tried over and over to get a response from Aspen Dental on why they would send my account to a collection company, they would not returned my emails or any other communication attempts. Aspen Dental will tell you what ever it takes to get your services. They most likely will lie when they apologize for the bad service, after all they have your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspen-Dental/Battle-Creek-Michigan-/Aspen-Dental-Lied-to-me-Battle-Creek-Michigan-925022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspen Dental

sure is a memebr of team rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

same method of rebutt, attack because I and others will not bow to the grand rebutters. Childish, look in the mirror

Ohh I know! I Know!!

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Its a Human , which you are clearly not evolved to call yourself. Outlaw, please stop being juvenile and give the computer back to the grown ups in your mental ward. Thanks!

let have a guessing contest

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

who is righteous1 really????

When are you going to get legal counsel?

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Seriously, take your evidence to a local attorney. You cannot afford to be this gullible. Its time for you to understand what your rights are, espcially if you paid and they still turned it over to collections. Your credit reports will be hindered and you deserve better then that. Please seek proper counsel.