Complaint Review: Aspen Dental

• Reported By:richmond Indiana
Aspen Dental
Richmond, Indiana U.S.A.

Aspen Dental refuse treatment Richmond Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: We sincerely apologize if your visit was anything less than exceptional.

*Consumer Comment: The Dentist

i went in after my med dc looked at my tooth and said it was a dental problem that the meds she had me on should have taken care of the infection it didnt after a week now the tooth is loose its a little sore not bad they told me i owed 386 and they cant help me they even now im out of work when they started all the dental work i got a bill in the mail from there main office for 220

why is the office asking for more than whats on the bill its like they cant make up there minds im trying to find a different denist but when your out of work what do you do i still need my partal that they are still tlling me they cant fit me for i thought they charged me up front for all of the work is there any place i can go and get teeth made i dont care if its in indy or cinci i have the temp ones but they dont fit they rock around

Greg
richmond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspen-Dental/Richmond-Indiana-47374/Aspen-Dental-refuse-treatment-Richmond-Indiana-421739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspen Dental

We sincerely apologize if your visit was anything less than exceptional.

AUTHOR: Allie At Aspen Dental - (U.S.A.)

Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. Greg, we sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Greg, thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

I sympathize with all you are going through with this company. I was wondering who the Dr. is and I use the term ( DR) very loosely.