Complaint Review: ASPEN DENTAL

• Reported By: DISGUSTED — Florida
ASPEN DENTAL
5231 University Parkway University Park, Florida USA

ASPEN DENTAL MISLEADING, MONEY HUNGRY AND DECEITFUL University Park Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Thank goodness you walked!

I am a 45 year old man who needed a wisdom tooth pulled and went to Aspen Dental because they offered a free evaluation cleaning and was told that I had severe bone loss and needed a full set of dentures immediately.

While I stood there in shock and before I could blink an eye, they had me scheduled a few days later for dentures.  When I left there, I was still in shock that I had to have dentures at my age and NEVER being told this in any of my previous dental visits, I got a 2nd opinion.  That dentist told me that I DO NOT NEED dentures, just need a tooth pulled and a deep cleaning.

If I would not of gotten the 2nd opinion, I would be 45 years old with dentures when all that was needed was a tooth pulled!!!

This office NEVER told me any of my other options and told me that this needed to be done IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

This office is DECEITFUL and DOES NOT care about their patients ONLY about the money!!

I would NEVER EVER recommend anyone to the office!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASPEN-DENTAL/University-Park-Florida-34201/ASPEN-DENTAL-MISLEADING-MONEY-HUNGRY-AND-DECEITFUL-University-Park-Florida-1094576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASPEN DENTAL

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Thank goodness you walked!

AUTHOR: Seasoned Dentist - ()

Thank goodness you got a second opinion and are not toothless! Don't know why, this chain seems to specialize in wanting to relieve patients of both their teeth AND their money!

To understand what is going on, you have to understand the intense pressure these cheesy outfits put on young, highly-indebted dental school graduates. If they don't produce a lot of revenues, they are soon gone. Management works for private equity investors, NOT of the patients' welfare.

Banish from your mind forever the hope of getting good, honest care from these corporate chain clinics. There are PLENTY of honest and competent dentists who own their own practices who will serve you well. It sound like you already found one- the one who gave you the second opinion and urged you to save your teeth!