• Report: #1111999

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: Thetruth!!! — Tampa Florida
Aspen Rehab
9900 sample rd #102 Coral Springs, Florida USA

Aspen Rehab Aspen after surgery for capsular contracture Aspen Rehab took my $1500, gave me nothing then asked for another $1500! Coral Springs Florida

Dr. Tim Weyant claims he can treat capsular contracture with some majic machine that he invented which is a total scam!! I spent $1500 then had the implant replaced a month later! I got NO results and NO refund!! There is NO majic machine for capsular contracture!! ESPECIALLY one created by a physical theropist doctor who does not do breast augmentation surgery! Dont be scammed like i was save your hard earned money for the surgery! I wound up spending $1500 for nothing on top of paying for the surgery! I understand wanting to exhaust ALL options to avoid surgery because i went through that too i was willing to try ANYTHING!! So I gambled with my surgery money and sadly lost! There are no effective options other than having a revision. My contracture got a whole grade worse while I was going through the treatment! He will convince you that you will feel a warm tingle sensation during treatment. What crap! I felt nothing! It wasnt warm and didnt tingle! The whole time I was lying there I kept thinking this isnt working and I wish I would have been wrong but, I wasnt wrong in fact I was very right! It didnt work at all. He will also tell you that if the treatment doesnt work then you will need to come back within 2 weeks after the surgery to give him yet ANOTHER $1500 to do the treatment again so you dont incapsulate again! What total crap! Think about it this only takes common sense, if you had 2 weeks to get the treatment after surgery then how come you can go anytime after 2 weeks once you have already contracted and get treatment? This is a marketing scam to get you to rush back after the surgery with another $1500 before you have time to change your mind! This doctor is a scam artist and hes GOOD at it. Getting rich by taking advatage of woman who dont deserve it! Dont fall for it trust me you will be in tears like I was after you realize you have been had and your facing surgery anyway. Dr. Weyant targets woman who are in denial that they need surgery. When we get capsular contracture we all go through that denial period and willing to do anything to avoid surgery. Dont be his victim. Use your hard earned money for the surgery dont place a bet on a scam. Im under the care of one of the top surgeons in my area and he didnt want Dr. Tim Weyants machine. Please ladies dont be fooled. Leave capsular contracture for the professionals to handle. Dr. Weyant is NOT a breast surgeon! Nor does he know anything about breast augmentation!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspen-Rehab/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/Aspen-Rehab-Aspen-after-surgery-for-capsular-contracture-Aspen-Rehab-took-my-1500-gave-1111999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspen Rehab