Complaint Review: aspire Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Sat, March 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2005

• Reported By:new carlisle Ohio
aspire Credit Card Services
23007 Columbus Ga 31902-3007 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Credit Card Service I set up an account with ASPIRE they charged me $150 to start the account without telling me that they were going to do this I mailed a payment in They sent me notice that they hadn'tn received it I called the number they gave me and made a 30 payment Then I get a statement in the mail stating that I have never made a payment although the phone service told me that I didn't owe a payment Columbus Georgia

I got an Aspire card. they charged me 150 to start the account. They told me I was getting a 500 credit limit and only gave me a 250 limit. Then when I mailed my payment in they said they never recieved it. I called their 800 and made a payment of 30 to the account. And now, i have a statement that says that I have not made a payment. The phone line however says I don't have a payment due. And everytime I call them to find out what the heck is going on I get told their system is down.

new carlisle, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aspire-Credit-Card-Services/Columbus-Georgia-31902/Aspire-Credit-Card-Service-I-set-up-an-account-with-ASPIRE-they-charged-me-150-to-start-t-135695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aspire Credit Card Services